Friday, March 6, 2009

Blog skins....

Almost as good as buying the perfect pair of shoes I have found a new love, well something to keep me occupied for the next couple of days anyway.

BLOG SKINS
Oh how I love searching thru and trying on blog skins. I think I tried on about 300 tonight and please please forgive me anyone who happened upon my blog and thought they were having a seizure when the blog template kept changing every time they clicked on something.

I tried everything from Kittens to Killers, Emo, Elephants and I think even Elmo ( who by the way has his own website). I discovered that I love vector and that too much yellow can make your eyes sore with in about 15 seconds.

Here is the site that I tried on most of my dresses I mean skins from

SKIN ME

Have a look around and tell me what you think.

Cheers

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment